Transnational partnership - P4E - Partnership for Equality
The main common interests of this Transnational cooperation agreement (TCA) are the following ones:
- Tackling vertical and horizontal segregation of women in the labour market for a better local development.
- Making up for the delay in the territorial system in understanding and accompanying the rapid change of women employment with a change in the organisations and in the setting up of services.
- Fostering women entrepreneurship
- Rising awareness on corporate social responsibility trough a gender point of view
- Decreasing hidden discrimination of women in the labour market due to maternity
- Influencing public opinion, and in particular the management's attitudes towards parental role of employees
- Empowerment of women and men as regards the reconciliation of their professional and parental roles
- Promoting flexible jobs and innovative care services as tools for conciliation
- Researching and analysing women`s situation on the labour market and innovative ways for improving it
The TCA is based on the following working methodology:
- Analysis and comparison of different local, regional and national situations, problems, systems and policies.
- Exchange of knowledge, experiences and best practises.
- Exchange of innovative ideas and solutions for the implementation of shared methodologies